What are you listening to? The world really needs to know - Mark IV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This:

And I must admit, I'm not just listening.
French politics aint all that bad
had a long wait for supplies in an art store recently and got to hear this from start to finish for the
first time in a while. amazing album, recorded in one day!
Funny how much clapping there is on many of those early Beatles songs...

My allergies are back. I have been singing this song today, trying to hum the guitar thing that comes after 'it's alright',
but the cat is looking at me funny!
jacko.jpg

When I was a wee lad I used to put this on every punk rock singles tape I'd make for someone. Mainly because everyone who heard it hated it and claimed it "ruined the tape."

[This video is unavailable.]

I got it off a Ralph records sampler that also had the The Residents and MX-80 Sound...

buy-300.jpg

I had a song I put on every mix tape I did. I wasn't trying to piss people off, but I did piss off some. people thought the song was sexist or just stupid. I liked the song and thought the lyrics were funny, but I was a 16 year old dickhead. apparently I'm now a 43 year old dickhead, because I still like the song and find the lyrics funny (and the people that thought the lyrics were sexist were missing the point).

and when I'm doing punk rock activities like mowing the lawn or taking out the trash, I'll break out into uhhh, we got a missing person/we got an absentee/we got a no...show... because that's how I roll.

Many of you have asked what is in HEAVY ROATATION on my Zune MP3 music player. So I have opened the doors to my notorious MUSIC HOARD to bring you an answer.

I met 'Kendo' some years ago. Well, wouldn't you want to too?

That broad in "chambermaid" forgot to turn off the flame on the kitchen stove. I know. I've watched it a few times now. She's definitely cooking with ass as it is. (Hello? Is this thing on?)

Randy Newman as covered by the Flamin' Groovies.

Yeah, I wondered how many times you've all watched Johannes' chambermaid today! :)

The Platters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back